ENM-603 Nitrile Examination and Protective Gloves (S)
ENM-603 is a which are used to protect the user against dangerous chemicals and microorganisms. The protective gloves are designed and manufactured so that under normal conditions of use without exposure to additional risks, except in the event of the user’s individual hypersensitivity, the wearers can perform the activity as normally as possible with approriate protection.
- CE approved under PPE Directive (EU) 2016/425, Category Ill
- Notified Body Satra Certification NB Number: 2777
- Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class I
- Lockstitch for ribbon on the neck.
- FDA510 K
- Natural High Grade Rubber Latex
- Model No: ENM 603